Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Catholic Classics Unlimited is 1 Year Old

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary,

Greetings from Mumbai, India. My Catholic Blog is 1 year old. I commenced blogging on the 5th of November 2013, so the 5th of November 2014 makes it a Year now.

Please pray for me and for continuous success for my Blog - "Catholic Classics Unlimited".

I will be constantly updating my Blog with articles and with Links to known and unknown "Catholic Classics" throughout November and December 2014.

I invite all Catholics to my Blog and encourage them to read  many beautiful and magnificent Catholic Classics that are online @ my blog.

Happy Reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Not Be Posting anymore ---- Please Enjoy My Blog

I say this because I am Physically and Mentally Exhausted and Drained. Catholic Classics Unlimited was a "Work of Art" devised ...