Wednesday, 4 February 2015

LENT 2015

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary,

Greetings.

This Year, we celebrate Ash Wednesday - the beginning of Lent on the 18th of February 2015.

During this Lenten Season, one of the most common themes that keeps coming to us through "Holy Scripture" is that of "conversion and repentance".

You might be tempted to "Not Listen" as it comes to us once more this year. We are more likely, not to want to face the fact that we are in need of conversion and repentance which becomes a prerequisite for reconciliation.

Lent to me is an awesome "Liturgical Season".

We are called upon to sacrifice and renew ourselves not only physically but also mentally. To me, it is a season of "Unfathomable Spiritual Riches".

Please read my forthcoming post @ my blog which is all about "Lent - A Time of Rediscovery".

Lenten Blessings to each one of us and specially to the readers of my Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ECatholic2000 and Myself ---- A Personal Testimony and Thank You

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary, I could not resist posting this letter about the positive role that ecatholic2000 has played in my life. ...