Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Second Anniversary of Catholic Classics Unlimited

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary,

Greetings.

The 5th of November  is a Red-Letter Day for my Blog -- Catholic Classics Unlimited.

5th of November 2015 marks the second anniversary of my Catholic Blog -- "Catholic Classics Unlimited".  My Catholic Blog "Catholic Classics Unlimited"was started on the 5th of November 2013.

This is indeed a milestone for my Catholic Blog.

My Blog is now officially 2 years old.

A couple of milestones have been crossed in the past 2 years.

A, year back, 1000 page views were crossed. 5 Months back, in June 2015, 2000 Page Views were crossed.

It is my objective and intention that 5000 page views should be crossed at the end of April 2016.

I have added many external links to my blog over the last 2- 3 months or so.

Let us give "Traditional Catholicism" 2 thumbs up. Because, that is precisely what my Catholic Blog is promoting.


Note : Watch out for 4  forthcoming blog posts.

1) November 11, 2015 : Saint Martin of Tours -- A Soldier of Jesus Christ.

2)  November 28, 2015 :  Saint Catherine Laboure - Visionary of the Miraculous Medal.

3)  December 12, 2015 : Our Lady of Guadalupe -- Patroness of the Americas.

4)   December 25, 2015 : A Reflection for Christmas Day 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment