Thursday, 30 June 2016

The Catholic Church in the United States

I love the Catholic Church in the United States inspite of its failings and mistakes.

There are Marian Shrines from New York to California.

The most famous ones being Holy Hill and Our Lady of Guadalupe in the State of Wisconsin and the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Massachusetts.

The Catholic Church in the United States has embraced all ethnic groups that have embraced Catholicism.

This is evident from the Spanish Language Masses in a number of States in America specially in California, Arizona, Texas, and Florida to mention a few.

IMHO, Young Adult American Catholics seem to be more active in their faith specially in Parishes that have Eucharistic Adoration than say Young Adult Catholics in Great Britain, New Zealand, Canada, or Australia.

My Favourite American Catholic Cardinal is Cardinal Raymond Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Not Be Posting anymore ---- Please Enjoy My Blog

I say this because I am Physically and Mentally Exhausted and Drained. Catholic Classics Unlimited was a "Work of Art" devised ...