Monday, 4 July 2016

On the Holy Rosary

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary,

The Holy Rosary has a very special place in my "Spiritual Life".

Recitation of the Holy Rosary has helped me to cope with the ups and downs of life.

My Mother used to often tell me, that if you are troubled in any way ---- "Go to Jesus and Mary" by reciting the Holy Rosary. They will never let you down.

When I recite the Holy Rosary, I often think of the unique and special relationship between Jesus Christ and Mother Mary during their life on earth.

I have never stopped reciting the Holy Rosary when I learnt it at the age of 10.

I believe that the Holy Rosary is a Miraculous Prayer in itself and if said with faith and devotion it is a great help on a daily basis.

Here are two beautiful articles on the Holy Rosary.

1) The Seven Dolour Rosary.

 http://www.ecatholic2000.com/cts/untitled-632.shtml#_Toc349936297


2)  Suggestions on saying the Holy Rosary

http://www.ecatholic2000.com/cts/untitled-469.shtml#_Toc349936134
 

1 comment:

  1. Holy Rosary,Batman...it's just a string of beads!

    ReplyDelete

Catholicism in Myanmar -- One Province says it all

Catholicism arrived in Myanmar also known as Burma in the 15th Century along with Portuguese Missionaries and Explorers. But, It was not ...