Saturday, 5 November 2016

A Red Letter Day

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary,

Today, the 5th of November 2016 is a Red Letter Day for Me in more ways than one. It was on the 5th of November 2013 that I started blogging about the Catholic Faith.
 
In these past 3 years, I have written and posted articles now and then about Known and Unknown Catholic Books, but specially about Known and Unknown Catholic Feast Days and Solemnities as well as about Known and Unknown Catholic Personalities from the 1200's to the 20th Century.
 
I thank everyone who has appreciated my Blog in more ways than one specially those who have visited it again and again.
 
Please visit my Blog as often as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECatholic2000 and Myself ---- A Personal Testimony and Thank You

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary, I could not resist posting this letter about the positive role that ecatholic2000 has played in my life. ...