Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Jesus Christ and Me

From a very young age, I was blessed to have a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.

To me, Jesus Christ is my Divine Redeemer and Brother in more ways than one. His constant caring nature moves me considerably.

What touched me the most about Jesus Christ is his love on the Cross when humanity had abandoned him completely. Here, we see the Man-God who was willing to shed every drop of his Precious Blood for sinful humanity and indifferent humanity. Every soul is a precious soul in the eyes of Jesus Christ.

The Divine Blood of Jesus Christ and salvation through Him saves us from eternal damnation.

Between the ages of 10-14, I was not a very religious person. But, soon after, my relationship with Jesus Christ began to assume a concrete nature. At the age of 17, I was blessed to have a personal encounter with the Risen Christ Jesus when I encountered him in the Divine Mercy at home. It was precisely at this time, that I began to also develop a personal relationship with the Sacramental Jesus Christ. I was amazed that Jesus Christ though he is the Man-God has humbled himself for eternity in the form of the Sacred Host.

The streams of Blood and Water that overflow from the Merciful Heart of Jesus showered me with graces and blessings in more ways than one. I have constantly felt the Hand of the Merciful Jesus Christ on me urging me to go on in life despite all difficulties and obstacles.

The Sacred Host to me, though small in size has vast spiritual benefits. It is precisely in the Sacred Host that Jesus Christ is present Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity. The Sacred Host, to me has 2 rays constantly coming out of it. These are rays of Love and Mercy. I have been promoting the Divine Mercy, as I believe the Divine Mercy has infinite power to change the world.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholicism in Myanmar -- One Province says it all

Catholicism arrived in Myanmar also known as Burma in the 15th Century along with Portuguese Missionaries and Explorers. But, It was not ...