Monday, 10 April 2017

Mother Mary and Me

From the age of 5, Mother Mary has been my Guide and Intercessor through the thick and thin of life.

At the age of 12, when I was suffering from a bad bout of "Whooping Cough" I appealed to Mother Mary to cure me as soon as possible.

In no time, I was miraculously cured of this ailment.

Since, I have a weak back I sometimes find it difficult or impossible to carry heavy parcels.

Mother Mary with her reassuring smile gives me confidence in more ways than one to do the job at hand.

In May 2016, when I lost my Mother -- Mother Mary proved to be my "Consoler" to the nth degree. I realized I had a "Heavenly Mother" to whom I could go to 24-7-365 when my earthly mother was no more.

The Holy Rosary which is my favourite prayer has a "Secret Charm". It simplifies the life of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Joys, the Sorrows, and the Glories of his Mother Mary and not to forget the Public Ministry of Jesus Christ vis - a -vis his Mother Mary.

It is Mother Mary's View of Jesus Christ, Her Love of Him, and Worship of Him which the Holy Rosary brings before us.

All in All, it must be said that there is no intercessor like Mother Mary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholicism in Myanmar -- One Province says it all

Catholicism arrived in Myanmar also known as Burma in the 15th Century along with Portuguese Missionaries and Explorers. But, It was not ...