Tuesday, 18 April 2017

The Divine Mercy in My Life

April 23, 2017 is Divine Mercy Sunday.

From the age of 17 in 1988, I was attracted to the Divine Mercy Image because of the two rays that emanate from it.

One Ray stands for the Sacrament of Baptism and the other Ray stands for the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

The Motto below the Image, Jesus, I trust in You has brought Blessings and Miracles in my Life.

While, I was studying for my Degree in Commercial Studies -- I was harassed no end by Anti-Socials.

I had to endure terrible evil at their hands.

If Today, I am not a Heroin Addict or Cocaine Addict -- It is only because of Jesus Christ The Divine Mercy.

While living in Philadelphia in the United States -- The Divine Mercy actively protected me from Criminals, Robbers, and Drug Dealers.

Jesus Christ is the Divine Mercy present Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity in the Holy Eucharist.

He is Your Friend and Brother in more ways than one.

Say the 3.00 Prayer and Divine Mercy Chaplet at least once a week.

It brings great and untold Blessings and Miracles in one's life.

Try It ------- It Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECatholic2000 and Myself ---- A Personal Testimony and Thank You

Dear Friends in Jesus and Mary, I could not resist posting this letter about the positive role that ecatholic2000 has played in my life. ...