Sunday, 25 June 2017

Do I Appreciate the Gift of the Real Presence ??

A) Awareness of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament :

Are We as Catholic Christians truly aware of the Real Presence of Christ in the Tabernacle and on the Altar ??

Every Sunday, When We attend Mass Do We acknowledge this "Great Gift" or do we just go through the motions of attending Mass like any other "Mundane Matter".

Are We Sensitive to the Real Presence ??

Do we know who is it that we are receiving Sunday After Sunday.

Is Jesus Christ, The King of Our Soul and of Our Heart ??

B) Do we love the Person of Jesus Christ ??

The Person of Jesus Christ is Compassionate towards one and all.

See His Merciful Love in Action when He healed a Large Number of Lepers as well as when He raised a number of persons to Life.

I cannot stress this enough.

The Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ is available to us 24-7-365.

I will end by quoting a statement from my favourite author, Father Faber from his Book -- The Blessed Sacrament.

"The Blessed Sacrament is the Property of the Souls of Men".

Page 404 The Blessed Sacrament by Father Faber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Not Be Posting anymore ---- Please Enjoy My Blog

I say this because I am Physically and Mentally Exhausted and Drained. Catholic Classics Unlimited was a "Work of Art" devised ...